If the figures provided by the companies are genuine ...
1. 'Free market': Leading robbers in this are banks and budget airlines such as easyjet and ryanair.
2. Transparency: For how long has this been going on? Who has been complicit in hiding this?
3. Justice: Will the women affected get back what they have been robbed of?
4. Certainly many women, and men, knew about the gap for years, but accepted it and kept silent. Aren't they also complicit?
4. Exploitation: Like what is happening between the rich and poor countries through multinational companies, debt, etc, when you get something "cheap", or if you feel that your standard of living is OK, someone else /other people, another class must be paying for it.